Pages


Tuesday 29 January 2013

B2ST

B2ST / BEAST fanclub B2UTY / BEAUTY
B2ST & B2UTY or B2UTY & B2ST..? either one, you choose.. ^^

I'm a b2uty just recently.. previously, I only know DuJun..and I like him..
Few months ago, I got to know GiKwang from watching 'OhMySchool'..
and....., hehee~~ I like him now..
If somebody ask me, who do I like in B2ST...? my answer will be I like them all.
who is my bias..? of course  DuJun and GiKwang..
DuJun & GiKwang, who I 'ship' more..? hmm..I can't hardly tell..
I really..really.. like them both... equally? -lol-

 till now... SO~~~~~ BEAST!! ^^


HyunSeung, YoSeob, JunHyung
My likey : Yoon DuJun... =D

 
DongWoon (Maknae who doesn't look like he's the youngest >__< )

My likey : Lee GiKwang ^____^





Some recommended B2ST SONG/MV...

SHOCK


FICTION

BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

BREATH

I LIKE YOU THE BEST


 I LIKE B2ST-oppa THE BEST 




No comments:

Post a Comment